Monday, June 21, 2010

We Need To Keep Our Rigs Clean and Stocked

Attentional All EMS Personnel. We need to start working on keeping the rigs clean and stocked. I was down at the fire station over the weekend and discovered that 1-G-20 had not been washed and the floor in the driver's compartment needed a serious vacuuming. Not only that but both ambulance were needing backboards and spider straps. Now enough is enough. It is everyone's responsibility before they leave for home to get the ambulance cleaned up and stocked. Both of these issues are important and need to start improving now. Soap and water can get our units very clean, it just does not happen with osmosis or diffusion. If you have questions on this see me. Or better if I see the truck dirty I will be calling you to come down and help me clean and restock the truck. Lets not have it come to that. Dave Rogis EMT-P

No comments:

Post a Comment