Monday, May 28, 2012


You all may be wondering why I took a photo at night of the windmill?  I am exploring my interest in photography.  Ya....  For some time now, I have been interested in taking photos.  I am currently learning about night photography and the blue night sky.  I have taken several pictures up on the Fulton dike and find the images up there to be really cool looking.  I have taken pictures of the North Bridge, various scenery from across the crick and of course the river.  I find that this type of activity relaxes me and allows me to be very creative with the photos and turn them into a canvas full of picture art.  I hope all of you enjoyed the Memorial Day weekend.  The ambulance schedule will be out soon.  If you have not turned in a schedule, I will be looking you up.  Don't make me look you up.....   Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment